So I got a chance to do some solder paste testing this afternoon. I first tried printing with our default settings and also found that the amount of solder paste diminished over time. This behavior is not intended. I started tweaking the printing parameters and I think I’ve narrowed in on some settings that should improve this for everybody.
In the settings window, I invite you to try the following settings:
Dispense Height: 0.10 mm
Feedrate: 500 mm/min
Trim Length: 10mm
Rheological Set Point: 0.22
Remember to change the settings for the particular ink lot you are using! Each profile can store different settings so if you feel like nothing changed, double check your ink profile.
With these settings I was able to get consistent dispensing on longer prints.
Feedback is welcome!