I would really like to have silkscreen capability as well.
I have tried 3 heat curing paints so far without success.
The issues I ran into were the viscosity, the paints were too thin, leaking from the nozzle and spreading out on the board too much.
And also, although they were heat curing paints, they would already air dry in the nozzle and the nozzles became clogged and unusable again.
The experimentation with this became a bit expensive for me, I have tried different size nozzles and they would clog up beyond the point that I could clean them and re-use them all the time. And without any progress being made.