Version 1.4.0 has been released.
It includes ink definitions for AqueousSnake, OrbitingOcelot, SpeedyHedgehog and BraveSquirrel
We have also updated the movement parameters so you will also notice a change to how the printer moves/sounds. More precisely, we now accelerate/decelerate during larger movements. Dispensing should be unaffected since it is preformed at a relatively slow speed
The last key change is a tweak to the error timeouts to better accommodate 100V input, for our friends in Japan.
Full release notes:
- Add Conductive Ink lot – AqueousSnake
- Add Flex Ink lot – OrbitingOcelot
- Add SnBiAq1 Solder Paste lot – SpeedyHedgehog
- Add Sn63 Solder Paste lot – BraveSquirrel
- Fix - Enable acceleration to prevent missing steps (grinding noise) during large movements
- Fix - Increased error timeouts during heating to better accommodate 100V
- Fix - Flush all pending commands when an end-stop is hit unexpectedly
- Fix - Ignore re-send requests from the printer if the plan was aborted (e.g. due to an unexpected end-stop hit)