Are you trying to drill holes in one of our template boards? If so, are you using our eagle library? If you are using the proper part from the library the vias should not be present in your design at all.
Regardless, there is a way to skip certain holes from being drilled. In the ‘Select Holes’ step shown below, all 0.7 mm holes have been selected by default
You can override this selection and drag a box around the holes you want to drill, or use Shift and Ctrl to fine tune your selection
- Click + Drag -> Creates a box that will define your selection
- Shift + Click + Drag -> Creates a box that will add to your selection
- Ctrl + Click + Drag -> Creates a box that will remove from your selection
- Ctrl + Click -> Removes a hole to the selection
- Shift + Click -> Adds a hole to the selection
Using the tips above, I was able to select the following holes for drilling.
Let me know if that helps!